Air Conditioning Replacement In Diamond Springs, Folsom, El Dorado, CA and Surrounding Areas
Expert AC Replacement in Diamond Springs, CA
Keeping your home cool and comfortable is a top priority during the hot summer months. If your air conditioner is older, requires frequent repairs, or otherwise can’t keep up with your cooling demands, it may be time to consider a new one. If you need AC replacement in Diamond Springs, CA count on the HVAC experts at Essential Air to professionally remove your old unit and install a new one. Contact Us Today for Air Conditioning Replacement In Diamond Springs, Folsom, El Dorado, CA and Surrounding Areas.
Signs You Need an AC Replacement
It’s hard to tell if your air conditioner simply needs to be repaired or if it needs to be replaced instead. The only way to know for sure is to have the AC inspected and tested by a qualified, licensed HVAC company. However, if any of the following apply to your system, it’s a good sign it’s ready to be replaced:
- Advanced Age – The average residential air conditioner has a life expectancy of around 15 years. Once an AC reaches the ten-year mark, however, it becomes less efficient and more prone to breakdowns. If yours is close to this age, consider replacing it instead of repairing it.
- Diminished Cooling – If your air conditioner doesn’t cool the air in your home, or it’s blowing warm air, there’s a problem. In some instances, repairs may help the AC operate properly again, however, if the problem persists, it’s time for an AC replacement.
- Moisture Build-Up – Air conditioners help remove excess moisture from the air. Lower humidity makes the air feel cooler and more comfortable. If moisture collects on windows, mirrors, and other surfaces, your AC is failing.
- Odd Sounds and Smells – Your air conditioner should run fairly quietly and there shouldn’t be any odors emanating from it. Any odd sounds, loud bangs, or unusual odors are a sign that something isn’t operating properly in the AC.
- High Energy Use – On average, you can expect your air conditioner to account for about 17% of your electric bill. If your energy use and your monthly bills soar during the summer months, it’s likely because your air conditioner is inefficient.
Benefits of Replacing Your AC
AC replacement in Diamond Springs, CA is a fairly large investment and you want to make sure that you’re going to reap some rewards from doing it. The good news is that a new air conditioner can offer you several benefits including:
- Improved Cooling – A new air conditioner will more effectively remove humidity from the air, so your home feels cool and comfortable no matter how hot it is outside.
- Reduced Operating Costs – Newer air conditioners are less likely to break down, require fewer repairs, and use less energy. That means you’ll keep more of your hard-earned money in your pocket.
- Increased Home Value – Installing a new air conditioner in your home can help increase its value by as much as 10% according to real estate experts. Even if you’re not going to sell, this bodes well.
- Tax Credits and Rebates – You may qualify for a tax credit or rebate for installing a new, energy-efficient air conditioner. Talk to your tax preparer to find out if you qualify.
What Does AC Replacement Involve?
When it’s time to replace your old air conditioner, you can rely on Essential Air to take care of you and your home right. The first step is inspecting your current AC and ductwork to make sure it actually needs to be replaced. If so, we’ll help you decide which brand, style, and size of AC is a good replacement. Then, we’ll remove and dispose of your old unit and install the new one following the manufacturer’s recommendations and industry safety standards.
Schedule AC Replacement in Diamond Springs, CA
If your air conditioner is in need of replacement, contact us at Essential Air to schedule an appointment today. Our expert technicians and friendly staff will help you every step of the way from choosing a new unit, removing your old unit, installing the new one, and we’ll maintain it too.